
20 things I would like to do with 2009…
1. Get rid of all my debt except my mortgage
2. Continue to improve in the hum-drum of life – dishes, washing, ironing, hovering etc…
3. Take 6 months to consider the next step of my career plan
4. Get the confidence and fitness to take a spin class
5. Do a charity cycle
6. Get fit enough to consider joining a cycling club
7. Have a touring/camping holiday in Cornwall/Devon
8. Lose 4 stone to weigh 16 stone for the start of the next decade
9. Find a good physio for my elbows & groin (Won’t they be lucky)
10. Improve my fitness to swim two miles a week – a mile a session
11. Go scuba diving once I hit 16 stone
12. Climb Slieve Donard (A first for me would you believe)
13. Play more golf
14. Take more quiet days
15. Open my life up a little more when the opportunity presents
16. Breed Ancistrus in my community aquarium
17. Get to more Linfield away matches
18. Read more for leisure
19. Listen more to the positive voice within myself
20. Spend less money
1. Get rid of all my debt except my mortgage
2. Continue to improve in the hum-drum of life – dishes, washing, ironing, hovering etc…
3. Take 6 months to consider the next step of my career plan
4. Get the confidence and fitness to take a spin class
5. Do a charity cycle
6. Get fit enough to consider joining a cycling club
7. Have a touring/camping holiday in Cornwall/Devon
8. Lose 4 stone to weigh 16 stone for the start of the next decade
9. Find a good physio for my elbows & groin (Won’t they be lucky)
10. Improve my fitness to swim two miles a week – a mile a session
11. Go scuba diving once I hit 16 stone
12. Climb Slieve Donard (A first for me would you believe)
13. Play more golf
14. Take more quiet days
15. Open my life up a little more when the opportunity presents
16. Breed Ancistrus in my community aquarium
17. Get to more Linfield away matches
18. Read more for leisure
19. Listen more to the positive voice within myself
20. Spend less money
*Is it me or has exercise become an obsession? ;-)
6 comments:
good stuff in there pal! I'll be interested to see how the 'hovering' goes - that would be impressive! Might b able to help you with the spinning. I go to a class in lurgan gym that happens mon-fri at 10am. generally its attended by older folk of all shapes and sizes!
Ambitious but achievable. We wish you every success and look forward to following your progress. Think you got off to a great start this morning. I would like to join you for climb up Slieve Donard . I was 60 when I climbed it and would love to do it again. Any one else you could get to join us?
rsm and am.
That sounds great neil!!!
RSM its you and me kid for Donard, I've been waiting for that moment for some time!!
Looking good, and it all sounds achievable, too!
A slightly belated happy new year to you.
M..
Dad is going on a cycle from Malin head to the tip of the South in June and it is open to anyone - you should think about doing it! It is only 4 or 5 days I think. You think you wouldn't be able to do it but I bet you would - and what an achievement at the end! Think about it!
Post a Comment