…Jane bought me the aquarium of my dreams for my birthday
…I started working in the window cleaning business and made a great friend
…I smashed my new mobile phone within 24 hours of getting it
…I recognised that I had an eating disorder
…I listened to Coldplay’s album "Viva la Vida" continually
…My shoulder improved but my elbows went bad
…I got two iPods for Christmas
…I was diagnosed with gall stones
…I volunteered one day a week in MAP (Mens Advisory Project)
…I witnessed Linfield doing the double for a third year in a row
…I bought "Tug" an old and battered Passat estate
…I got a surprise tax bill for £3500
…My dad climbed a tree in our garden and started to chop it down
…I celebrated 10 years of marriage and 15 years of knowing my wife
…I started to exercise regularly and train with Jamie Greer occasionally ;-)
…I discovered prune juice (yum)
…I became addicted to facebook
…My favourite toy of the year became our new wood burning stove
…I finished the teaching part of my 3 year diploma
…I was offered the chance to buy into a business
…I lost 2 stone
…I fought hard to meet the challenges the year presented me with
****
*I decided not to pay the subscription for the domain "petemartin.org" so if your blog links to that address you may need to change it.
** Good news is now available on "Being Released"
2 comments:
Prune juice????!!!!! I could make a comment about that but I think I'll hold back! ;)
Very good for the digestion and full of those things that fights cancer etc... Great stuff!
Post a Comment