Being Tagged
I was tagged by Debs and Emma so thought I would respond although not exactly to the rules! My blog has been going five years now so you may have read some of this before although I am going to try my best to be original. So, 7 weird or random facts about me:
1. I sometimes name my car… My first car was called "Marlaine", my current car "Tug" and "Bertha" (the worst car I have ever owned) was somewhere in between.
2. Water is my favorite drink although lemon tea is a must first thing in the morning.
3. My wife says I have bigger boobs than her. (Hard to imagine I know)
4. I’ve often fancied being a chiropodist or a truck driver.
5. My Granddad (Martin) taught me many things. The two things I’m most thankful for is the ability to look at life humorously and for introducing me to the therapeutic pastime of fishing.
8
I was tagged by Debs and Emma so thought I would respond although not exactly to the rules! My blog has been going five years now so you may have read some of this before although I am going to try my best to be original. So, 7 weird or random facts about me:
1. I sometimes name my car… My first car was called "Marlaine", my current car "Tug" and "Bertha" (the worst car I have ever owned) was somewhere in between.
2. Water is my favorite drink although lemon tea is a must first thing in the morning.
3. My wife says I have bigger boobs than her. (Hard to imagine I know)
4. I’ve often fancied being a chiropodist or a truck driver.
5. My Granddad (Martin) taught me many things. The two things I’m most thankful for is the ability to look at life humorously and for introducing me to the therapeutic pastime of fishing.
8
Shandon Mound
6. I prefer to eat sausage rolls cold and my favourite bakery to get them from is the wee one in Cherryvalley (In my homeland of East Belfast). For an hour close to perfection I’d then take the sausage rolls round the corner to Shandon mound where I’d sit there and watch the world go by…
7. Scuba diving is my one of my biggest ambitions.
I tag Charlie Knox, Wiggy, Dave Parkinson, and Jamie Greer.
Rules:
- Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
- Post THE RULES on your blog.
- Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 people and link to them.
- Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment