Sunday, March 16, 2008


A new discovery...
I have always been unsure about linking to people’s blog who I don’t know well. I’ve enjoyed the world of blog best when it’s been about community, friendship and sharing ones life and memoirs. Its suspect to say the least when it becomes about trying to prove how clever or articulate one is, how deep a faith one has or how wide a spectrum of connections one networks with.

That said I do have a few people listed to my left who I’ve met, and at the very most shared a cup of coffee with once or twice. Glenn Jordon is one of those people. I don’t pretend to understand everything he writes but I thoroughly enjoy his work and perspective and rarely fail to be inspired by it. Give his blog “Crooked Shore” a whirl and see what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter, that's very kind of you, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you!