Thursday, November 01, 2007

Digital Cameras
A member of our household has asked santa for a digital camera for Christmas. Happy days I say, so nows the time to find out which camera is the best quality and value for the money. Now the same person has asked santa for other things so the budget ain't massive but any advice would be most welcome. They are showing an interest and a flare for photography so I don't really want to buy a gimmick...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the budget. People are sucked into buying cameras with amzing 7.2 or 10Million megapixels bu the truth is tht unless you plan to blow up your pictures lifesize anything over 5 is a waste. I have a Fugifilm Z1, no doubt a newer model is now available for half price.

Anonymous said...

I have contact nos. for two professional photographer friends who would prob tell you the best+most reliable make to buy.

Anonymous said...

Got the answer to my problem thanks...