Recently I’ve been involved in working threw a very difficult situation. It hasn’t been pleasant, it’s been upsetting and it’s left its mark on me. One of the things that has hit me up the bake as a result has been the value of being part of a home that is filled with people who love you. It's something that the majority of us take for granted yet not everybody gets to experience. Last Wednesday was a day I’ll remember for a long time. It was a day that cut deep and left me with an awful sense of inadequacy, failure and insecurity. Yet as I drove up my street and looked at my house with its lights a glow I felt a sense of comfort. As I looked into my home I seen my wife at the window smiling and healing began. I felt a deep sense of belonging and cherishment. This was and is a place of safety and acceptance.
Trust me when I say that not everyone has this and if you are blessed with it, be thankful and protect it. There are those who would genuinely give all that they have for it.

Ps. A few new photo's have been added to "The Photo Album" and to "Pike of the Year" ...
No comments:
Post a Comment