Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wanted
I note that Neil Harrison is currently using his blog to sell and so I thought I would use it to see if I could source something I have been looking for for a while - weight plates. Weight plates are the individual weights you see on the end of dumbbells and barbells. Separate plates are expensive to buy locally and because of their weight are extremely expensive to buy over the internet. Ideally I would like two 20Kg discs, two 10Kg discs and four 5kg discs. However, if you only have a few of these I would be willing to consider negotiating a price with you. Leave a message if you have anything to offer

Back to Back League Champions!
















Done & dusted - a proud day for all blues brothers!! I'll say no more...

1 comment:

AILÍN said...

I have a few weight plates which you are more than welcome to, I wont be wanting any money.

I need to check what weights and how many.

I had been wondering what to do with them, they are too expensive to post.

I will be in touch.

you can email me ec1966@yahoo.co.uk