Friday, April 13, 2007

Dynamic
I must say me blog has got kind of stale lately… It reflects where I’m at at the moment. Being a parent to two my life seems to consist of taxiing them to school and back, going to and from my day job and housework. I need the wind of change to blow a little; I want a little dynamic back.

This may come shortly as a placement with my course starts shortly. Yes after 18 months study I am (in theory) ready to go live with my counselling. On one hand I can’t wait to realise the long held dream I’ve had but on the other I’m terrified. It’s a weird blend; I’ll let you know how it goes.

I must say I'm lovin Debs blog at the mo - makes for some great reading! Those with a taste for the outdoors will especially enjoy it.

No comments: