Sunday, January 07, 2007

A great way to use blog...
I’m just loving using blog to help me focus on adopting a healthy lifestyle and lose some weight (see being released). I’d really encourage anyone to do the same and use blog to record a project you’re currently working on. Whilst I would appreciate the company it doesn’t have to have a weight loss nor even exercise focus. Perhaps you’re restoring an old car, doing a painting, or simply want to record your fishing activities for the year, it could be anything. The best part is that if you chose so, it can be tightly focused and time limited. Simply put it lasts as long as your project. A good example could have been Emma’s recent bathroom conversion or Charlie’s Kenya project. Let the world be your oyster!!

Ps. For those who haven’t visited my other site or who would like to have a look at it, its address is www.beingreleased.blogspot.com - Click on the link in the previous sentence or to your left under the category "Up close and personal".

No comments: