Christmas Blog taggin...I note that blog taggin has made a return and I’ve been tagged by Debs who also tagged you Emma Duncan! Now over the years I’ve done so many lists that it’s hard to be original but I’ve tried my best. So here goes here is my 5 things you may or may not know about me
1. I’ve bought two guitars at differing stages of my life and sold two (having given up…)
2. I once stabbed myself by accident in my left leg
3. I used to love fighting in school.
4. I once smoked a cinnamon stick… (Interesting but not advisable)
5. I spent my 21st birthday in Corfu with my mates (Organised by that fool in the post below)
And for good measure here are five on my family…
1. My Dad used to play the banjo and I just love the sound of them.
2. My Dad used to keep pigeons until my granddad rung their necks – literally.
3. My Granddad (Dad’s dad) once got his foot stuck between his accelerator and clutch and as a result drove through (literally) his garage leaving the chest freezer in his neighbour’s garden.
4. My uncle David’s (Dad's brother) lifetime dream is to own a Morgan, and if recent rumours are to be believed he’s now placed himself on the waiting list for one…
5. My Papa (Mum’s dad) used to lead the orange procession out of East Belfast to the City Hall.
And now I’m taggin Wiggy, Steven McCready, and Adrian Eagleson – Come on lads join the party!!
Merry Christmas from us all here at
No comments:
Post a Comment