Friday, December 22, 2006

SCUM alert...
This is my best mate Jeremy… What can I say I’ve never really liked the term "best friend" as I’m not sure what it implies but in truth Jeremy and I have shared a lot of our lives together. We met in our early teens and have hung about since. We’ve went to church together, went to the same university, shared a house, he was my best man and we’ve met for breakfast every other Friday for the last clatter of years! So you can see how shocked I was and continue to be when he came out of the closet. It was like a flamin Dr. Who episode!

Yes indeed came out of the closet wearing a Glentoran top!!! Up in smoke went a friendship that has been full of vitality and significance for the last 20 years - I’m devastated… Never mind me but, what must his wife and children be thinking!!! UNBELIEVABLE.


Should you take a sudden urge to be affliated with those scum bags from the east who will forever be in the shade of Linfield FC take yourself to hospital ASAP, it could be fatal. Tops like this should come with a government health warning!

No comments: