Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day ’06 and the lengths people go to…
Today saw my sister (Angela) wearing with pride her club colours whilst attending her first match at Windsor!! Whilst shocked that it took her so long to get to a Linfield match, it was great honour to have her along and I look forward to her returning to the home of the clean sweep champions. It was a great day and whilst the result, a draw, wasn’t the one I wanted its one I can accept.


Also in attendance was the fool who features two post downs. Thankfully he caught himself on and sat in the South Stand with me. It was to my great amusement when he shared how he got the photo of him wearing the glens top (below). He had asked a mate in work to bring in his Gurntoran top but the guy continually forgot and Jeremy felt compelled to take further action. He took a dander down to a large sports shop in town lifted a Glengurnin top and whilst trying it on took a photo - I don’t know the lengths people go to wind me up!! That said it’s a classic stunt that will remain in the memory for a long time to come…

No comments: