Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Time for a new part-time job!
It’s no secret that I enjoy my current job with Prospects and I believe the last year with them has been a real blessing. However with recent changes a foot at home and with being contracted to three nights a week I’m struggling to meet the demands of family life. Regretfully, I’ve handed in my notice and I’m now in the hunt for a part-time job that is hopefully over 3 – 5 mornings a week. If you hear of anything let me know, I’d really appreciate it.


Bloggin is far too addictive and time consuming…
I’ve told myself that I don’t need to post so much and that I’ve other more important priorities and I do. However, I just hate seeing the same article headlining for more than two days, it just does my head in. Is there any support groups I can attend?

No comments: