It’s the time of year I’m starting to dread… Yes the end of an academic term which means essays and journals have to be submitted and exams are just round the corner. At last count I have only 11,100 words to write so as you can imagine its time to knuckle down! Unfortunately that means I'm going to attempt to do less bloggin amongst other of my favourite distractions. I do intend to keep posting on my other blog “Being Released” but my guess is that until Christmas this site will get rather slow…
Good to see!It’s good to see Dave boy Parkinson back in the land of blog! After a long absence which in turn led to his removal from my links it with great pleasure and expectation I place him back on the list.
Links
I recently deleted a lot of my links thinking that they were boring. I now miss them and so will be slowly replacing them. If you have a request please feel free to leave a comment. I would like them to be as helpful as I can make them for every reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment