The challenge!
Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith. Hebrews Ch. 12 Vs. 1 & 2
The review.....
As we all know last week underlined a few things for me and as a result I want to “Throw off everything that hinders”. I’m tempted to write “a few things that hinder” but I’ve again felt a Spiritual challenge to audit my commitment. Now I’m not sure if blogging falls in the category of hindrance but I’m slowing* down my activity for a while to see.
*Slowing does not mean stopping so continue to log in every now and then.
The prayer
Jane and I are both together and individually going through a period of personal and professional development* and at this point we want and need as much focus as possible. Please pray that our focus is Jesus and not on the things that hinder and entangle.
* Don’t confuse development with crisis!
No comments:
Post a Comment