Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Dreaming.....
Today I must admit I’m feeling below power and I find myself dreaming by way of escape. I find myself entering the world of the “What ifs….”

What if there was no such a thing as money or bills?
What if I were in Eden and God walked with me each night?
What if I owned a sail boat?
What if I could time travel?
What if I had a different job?
What if I could live the last 15 years again?
What if Ireland was a warm Island?
What if I was 12 stone and fit?
What if I was a rock star?
What if revival hit Ballynahinch?
And so on….

Then verses come to me like “I have come that they may have life and life to the full” and “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” and my brain goes round and round and round looking for something firm to grab a hold of. So what am I trying to say….. I’m not sure other than to let you know that if you too are feeling or have felt like this then your not on your own!

Prayer Request

Paul Coles is feeling off colour with the flu. Please send a few up especially as it’s during the week of “Beyond the Edge” and I’m sure he’s tons to do!

No comments: