Thursday, February 06, 2003

An example of unity or a glimpse at our priorities?
Today I helped staff YFC’s stand at the Christian Resource Exhibition. Now I need to be careful here not to get myself in deep dupe but here’s my thoughts. The non-cynical side of me says that it was a good networking opportunity and perhaps will stop so many of us duplicating each other and wasting hours re-inventing the wheel….. The cynical side of me says isn’t it interesting that the one thing the Christian community can unite on in Northern Ireland involves money…

For me the highlight was bumping into Rachel & Erin, you know those two really make me laugh!

Comments
I have to say this weeks been hard and to top it all I think I’m taking the flu (Thanks Paul Coles). However, it really lifted my day to see so many of you have recently commented on the site. Bless ya’s

New Links (Y-1 & YFC Online shop)
Yesterday seen the launch of the all new YFC online shop – check it out it may save you a fortune! I also put a link onto our gap year programme Y-1’s page. Would you believe it we’ve hardly any applications from local people this year and we’re having an avalanche of Americans. So if you know anyone who’s considering a gap year and is interested in youth work pass the word on! We’ll all be better of for it…..

Am I the oldest blogger?
So Rachel hints at a blogger who’s at least my age but fails to mention who they are! Sorry that doesn’t count - no mystery prize for you my girl!!

Remember folks the challenge for this week is to recruit a blogger older than me (29) and if you do I’ll make sure it was worth your while!

Prayer Request
Don’t forget to send a few up for Beyond the Edge on Sunday – Your input is crucial!

No comments: