A Website Notice
Links
Notice that my links change every now and then so you might want to keep an eye on them. There’s a new category “Support services” and recently some links were taken off. These were replaced by Belfast Giants, MTV, Autotrader, The Irish News, The Newsletter, a games room and a few sites that offer advice on HTML…..
Welcome
I also want to welcome to the world of blog, Micah Jones and Andrew Edgar. Your very welcome, I wish you a long and adventurous time here.
Age
You know it suddenly hit me that I am the oldest blogger in town. Is blogg’in age specific - I think not! So here’s my challenge can you recruit someone older than me (29) and can you do it this week? There will be a mystery prize if you can! Enjoy the challenge!
Hope you’re all well – enjoy the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment