Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 will be the year that I...


1. Lose enough weight to take me under 16 stone

2. Cycle over 50 miles in one trip

3. Get a part-time paid counselling job

4. Start Momentum Counselling and cut out a salary from it

5. Commute on my bike to my new office in Belfast regularly

6. Climb Slieve Donard from the Bloody Bridge side

7. Significantly reduce my debt

8. Go surfing

9. Play more golf

10. Read 1 book a month

11. Take a day out for reflection every other month

12. Watch less heavy crime stuff like CSI

13. Reduce my Facebook and Twitter usage

14. Go on holiday with a camper van

15. Not put significant weight on over a holiday period

16. Blog more

17. Believe in myself more

18. Integrate better with Church

19. Pursue further training opportunities in counselling

20. Ban two of the following chips, chocolate, ice cream, confectionery and crisps a month.

*

Having read last years list I was disappointed to realise just how much I didn’t achieve. I suspect the lesson is to read the “To Do” list more often than on the day I write it. Happy 2010 everyone!

2 comments:

Emma Duncan said...

That's a great list Pete - must get on with making mine!

Debs Erwin said...

Reduce your Facebook usage??? Are you feeling alright?! ;0)