Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 was the year that…
I graduated from college as a professionally qualified counsellor.
I went mad about cycling and spent way too much on the sport. (I bought two bikes and a shed load of gear.)


I lost two stone in the first 6 months and then spent the next 6 keeping it off.
I decided to not buy a Linfield season ticket – first time in 5 years.
I decided to start my own business & practice in 2010. (www.momentumcounselling.co.uk)
I did the “Freedom in Christ” course.
I spent training with my old mucker Jeremy Biggerstaff.


I climbed Donard with my Dad – a big ambition of his.
I had a great wee holiday in Sligo
I got trigger point therapy for my dodgy arms. (Somethings need to get worse before they get better and this was definitely the case.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting use of light and shadow in the middle pic - lol