Ten for the weekend
My favourite smells
1. Petrol
2. Freshly laid tarmac
3. Freshly cut grass
4. Pipe Tobacco
5. Lemon
6. Salt & vinegar
7. The seaside
8. The smell of an early spring morning
9. Fresh coffee
10. A freshly struck match
When I started blogging over 5 years ago I used to publish a "Ten for the Weekend" list most fridays. The theme was usually fairly random and fun. To celebrate making it past 5 years here’s a wee list for you! Have you any smells you would add to the list?

9 comments:
Can't beleieve you would forget the obvious...Windsor burgers!!
A personal favourite is the smell that rises off chips in vinegar. Hows that for getting the taste buds goin.
Aw, I missed the 10 for the weekend feature! I would add the smell off the pavement on a hot day after a wee rain shower - nothing like it!
i actually like this 10 for the weekend thing, you have got me thinking....10 things i want to do this week, a possible blog every monday for me....
That sounds good Dave...
the smell of my own bare bum fart?
Woo-hoo, 10 for the weekend is back! I love the smell of raspberry jam when it's cooking, so good! ...So are we still doing coffee on Wed?
ahhhh I need to talk to you about that... (red face...)
Leave ti to Wiggins to lower the tone, he is an ignorant pig.
Excuse me we'll have none of that on this blog. Mr. Wiggins will always be welcome here - that "pig" is a legend!! ;-)
Post a Comment