Its a weird thing I know. For you its a kick in the ass, but for me it's a drop of hope/Grace. But then again, the crux of the matter is... house prices should never have risen like they did in the first place. Looks like it could now be looked back on in the future as having been a headache for BOTH sides of the fence, albeit at different times. Keep the prices falling I say..
4 comments:
Its a weird thing I know. For you its a kick in the ass, but for me it's a drop of hope/Grace.
But then again, the crux of the matter is... house prices should never have risen like they did in the first place. Looks like it could now be looked back on in the future as having been a headache for BOTH sides of the fence, albeit at different times.
Keep the prices falling I say..
Just to say that i think this is very alarmist and is more about getting the Ulster Bank into the headlines... Don't always believe the hype!
Thats a bit of a shocking "I'm alright Jack" atitude from Mr. Greer there...
i'm alright too Jack ... renting is the future.
Post a Comment