We are now entering a week full of significant milestones… This very day 15 years ago was the day I asked Jane if she would go on a date with me. It was a brave decision at the time given our very different backgrounds but I’m glad that I did. It’s been 15 years of great adventure and most of all mountains of laughter.
10 years this day week (Next Thursday) Jane and I will have been married 10 years. That too will be an anniversary full of pride and happiness. Thank you Jane it’s me that’s been the lucky one.
*
3 comments:
awe ... congratulations
That's a fab photo! Love ya's!
Nice one lad...enjoy your time away in Donegal..take it easy. You know what happened last time, that ole back of yours aint getting any younger! There's much fishing to be done in the coming months.
Post a Comment