I quite enjoyed that advert and have to admit i have never seen it on tv here! So thanks for sharing it first off.
and to Jamie..its unfortunate you don't like americans...as i feel i'm quite a nice one and rather enjoy meeting people every year at SummerMadness but alas..there are some dumb americans out there..it's one reason i don't understand why people holiday here..i mean seriously? go somewhere nice!
Haha , ok I admit it's definatly a case of me judging too quickly. Mel..I know there are some good/down to earth americans americans out there, i've met them and studied with them and served on mission teams with them. But there are also the others that just wind me up the wrong way, I guess it's just cultural. I appreciate your sense of humour on my comment :) Jamie
4 comments:
The first thing to mind is...very funny video.
the second is...stupid americans!!!
the third is...I can't believe the Americans made a good commercial like that, it's actually funny.
lastly, the spiritual element comes to mind. Don't judge too quickly.
Still...It's through EXPERIENCE I don't like Americans.
I quite enjoyed that advert and have to admit i have never seen it on tv here! So thanks for sharing it first off.
and to Jamie..its unfortunate you don't like americans...as i feel i'm quite a nice one and rather enjoy meeting people every year at SummerMadness but alas..there are some dumb americans out there..it's one reason i don't understand why people holiday here..i mean seriously? go somewhere nice!
How nice of you Jamie to tar 301,139,947 people with the same brush... that said... ;-)
Haha , ok I admit it's definatly a case of me judging too quickly. Mel..I know there are some good/down to earth americans americans out there, i've met them and studied with them and served on mission teams with them. But there are also the others that just wind me up the wrong way, I guess it's just cultural. I appreciate your sense of humour on my comment :) Jamie
Post a Comment