...I went for 30 nights with little sleep.
...I worked in a children’s home.
...I wrote the Audi A4 off and bought a dodgy A3.
...I worked in a children’s home.
...I wrote the Audi A4 off and bought a dodgy A3.

...I learnt to change a nappy.
...I caught viral meningitis and was in hospital for 7 days.
...I broke two teeth.

...Jane had a bad car accident in the Golf.
...Wilson and I visited Legoland.
...I started to practice as a counsellor.
...We started the Friday Night prayer group for MorEdge.
...I learnt a lot about myself through “Being Released”.
...I realised how much I love children. (I’m a slow learner)
...I watched Linfield do the double and win the league and cup.
*

...I started the “Pike of the Year” competition.
...I began to dare to dream of doing a masters and even a PhD.
...I introduced my brother in law to Golf and half of Donegal knew fear.
...I joined a snooker and pool club.
...I bought a pair of Crocs.
...I beat my dad in a round of golf.
...I landed my first Pike.

...I experienced the crushing effects of debt.
...my PC crashed and I realised just how much I use the thing.
...my PC crashed and I realised just how much I use the thing.
...was a tough year which taught me a lot.
5 comments:
you and that pike look so nice together! How proud you are! And the pike is positively smiling!
good work pal. tough but strengthening. your list has inspired me.
p.s. what about a list of 2008 possibilities?
Yeah, I know one you could add for 2008...'Unhook a pike by myself without Jamie's help'... BAHHH HAHAH HAHA.
Nah only messing, that's a pretty cool way of blogging your past year. Wish id thought of it. Would it look bad if I copied you?
No bro I stole it from a thing JD did for an end of year report for YFCNI - Nothin new under the sun and all that!
Post a Comment