Y'see, Marc Almond's is sort of the version of this tune.
I have been into Brian Houston since Cool FM were playing Juesus Again over and over, but my reactio to the first few bars of this was "ugh". Then I gave it a chance, and it's cool. Well cool.
Hmmm, that's a hard one, I like both but I think it's Marc Almond's version which ultimately has cult status! (You'd think I was a music reviewer eh?!)
4 comments:
100% definately the original version is best but as a performer you can't beat Brian
ahhh the original was not an option here... so I take it Marc Almond was your prefered version?
Y'see, Marc Almond's is sort of the version of this tune.
I have been into Brian Houston since Cool FM were playing Juesus Again over and over, but my reactio to the first few bars of this was "ugh". Then I gave it a chance, and it's cool. Well cool.
How's that for a fairly non-committal answer?!
Hmmm, that's a hard one, I like both but I think it's Marc Almond's version which ultimately has cult status! (You'd think I was a music reviewer eh?!)
Post a Comment