Monday, October 23, 2006

More… update!
The weekend was great!! Obviously I wasn’t on hand for the full 48 hours of activity but by all accounts every aspect went very well. The teams that were out whether working with the clubbers into the early hours, street cleaning or visiting pensioners all reported back positively. As I reflect on it I am struck yet again by the spiritual significance of unity and the resulting power bestowed on those involved as a result. I believe I sensed God’s pleasure throughout the weekend but specifically in the fact that much of the action was a united pre-emptive strike into the enemy’s territory and not just the usual defensive stuff. It felt like the Church of Ballynahinch was starting to take things seriously and God was pleased.

We have so much more to do but, and whilst feeling good about the weekend is great, I don’t think we can afford to dwell on it. Lets in fairness acknowledge it as the great step forward it was but lets push on to take many more!

Please feel free it call into the EDGE any Friday between 10pm and 2am to join us in prayer as we intercede of the town whilst our teams engage with it. 10 minutes or 2 hours it doesn’t matter, play your part and be there!

Todays Question...
To Bebo or not to Bebo?

*Johnny Parks added to links as well as eBay....

No comments: