Yes indeed Peter & Jane have sold up and bought! In the end after a six month wait we sold our home and bought another one all in 24 hours… Happy days, any volunteers to help with the move around the start of next month??
I’m really getting into home made fruit smoothies – it’s a great way to get a lot of fruit down fast and easy… 5 a day and all that!
I’m up to my neck with studying and exams at the moment and I’m starting to feel the pressure.
It had to be done – I’m getting a tow bar fitted to my car – I really am in my thirties… £220…
The good weather is tempting me to dig out my old friend the mountain bike and my beloved golf clubs
Congratulations to my training buddies (Haven’t joined them since before Christmas) Gary Harpur and David Dunlop who accidentally ran the marathon… Honestly only them two…
Welcome to Neil Harrison and Alain Emerson who recently joined the world of blog!! Nice one…
No comments:
Post a Comment