Monday, February 13, 2006

Catch up…
Well some of you have been asking where I’ve gone to in the world of blog, quite a simple question but which unfortunately has a complex answer.

eBay – I’m addicted, and once that blessed postal strike is resolved I’ll be ditching, sorry selling a lot of books and cds.

Linfield – what can I say, they’re doing me proud and still remain undefeated this domestic season!! I’ve successfully managed to integrate myself into Windsor’s community a little better and now have a pre-match role as a sales assistant on the Windsor Roar stall.

“More…” – rolls along nicely, not necessarily growing but facilitating and feeding those who desire to work in unity amongst the town.

College – I got my first journal and essay back last week and to my surprise and even embarrassment managed to scoop 77% - a full 15% in front of anyone else in the class. I get my second journal and essay back today, I’ll keep you informed.

Church – I have found the “Freedom in Christ” stuff very challenging, and some of the current strategy of the Church frustrating, I’ll say no more.

House – Still for sale, it would appear that people like the house but not the driveway.

No comments: