Wednesday, December 21, 2005



It's not big and it's not clever!!
Whilst I absolutely love this version of “Please Come Home” by U2, these video’s for blogs are getting on my nerves… There you are surfing the net listening to your own music or worse bathing in the silence, when suddenly over the top of your music or breaking into to your silence comes these... You wouldn’t believe the shock I got one night as I tried to figure out where the music was coming from at 1am when I was on Charlie’s site. His started with the alarm bells and all and I nearly broke my neck jumping to turn the speakers down as my chair fell away from me… Maybe it’s a bit of baa humbug but could people wise up and refrain from using them!!!!

Feeling better after that rant we at petemartin.org would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas... Enjoy the music!

No comments: