As most of you will know I recently took on a part-time job working with Prospects, a faith based organisation that facilitate supported living for adults with learning disabilities. I’m loving it for a whole host of reasons but one of the best aspects of the job is the laughter! Last night a resident with no prompting or previous conversation with which to link the comment to said to me “You know what your wife would love… If you took a shave… and while we’re on it a wig wouldn’t go a miss!” We both must have roared with laughter for about 5 minutes!
The wrong way round!!!
I’m not exactly sure what you call it but I call it “Lisburn City” roundabout. You know the one on the motorway before Sprucefield, some call it the Ballynahinch roundabout and I’ve even heard it being referred to as the Saintfield roundabout. Anyway, whatever it is called something very strange and dangerous is going on. Three times recently, twice of which was in the last fortnight I have witnessed vehicles going round it the wrong way. One vehicle was even going up the slip road which was taking him/her to meet motorway traffic going in the opposite direction – quite plainly terrifying…
No comments:
Post a Comment