Shooting the breeze with my bro…
On Monday night I got to spend the evening with my close mate Hugo. I haven’t hung out with him in yonks. This has been disappointing as in previous years we hung out nearly every other week! Unfortunately but this year due to various factors we have been unable to. As soon as we got into each others company it was just so comfortable, it was fantastic, and yet this wave of regret came over me as I realised that it was at least 6 months since we had been together (and even that was for a hurried lunch in McDonalds…) So friends, my message is simple – try not to let life pass you and your friendships by!!
Congratulations to the “Wee Belfast Blues”!
A standing ovation for Linfield who progressed tonight into the next round of the UEFA cup!!
(Peter shakes his piggy bank to see if he can swing following them to their next European tie)
No comments:
Post a Comment