Its getting close….
Election day is now only 3 days away and all I can say is that I know who I won’t be voting for! Have you come to any conclusions?
Election humour?
Has anyone seen Cecil Wilson’s election poster? You can see it all over Carryduff. The first time I saw it I was approaching it from a distance in my car and I thought the Monster Raving Loony party were having a laugh …. It looks like his jaw line has a number of split levels and he forgot to put his teeth in! Thanks for the laugh Cecil, but good as it was you’ll not be getting anything from me in return.
Its OK Charlie says he’s sound!
Had an “interesting” evening last night at a charity auction for Lurgan YMCA. Charlie and I went along with a few other mates to do a wee fact finding mission. Rumour had it that Lurgan had lifted 50 grand from it and its spin-offs and we wanted to see would it fit in either the EDGE context or the YFCNI one. To cut along story short, I used the opportunity to sound one “Jonny Crutchley” out with Charlie. The fact is that he’s been “courting” my sis Angela for a few weeks. The last time she selected a boy for recreational activities I near ended up in court trying to keep my hands of his flippin’ neck. So you’ll understand when I say that I felt a great sense of relief to hear the words “sound” and “on fire for the Lord” used in relation to Jonny.
Jonny I know you check this site out the odd time so hear me loud and hear me clear, mess with her and not even the section in my job description which demands “that I must at all times observe the highest standards of biblical morality” will save you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment