Friday, October 17, 2003

Memo to self: SORT THIS ~#*?:@~#> chair out….
Yet again the swivel chair with a leg missing caught me out! I sat down to write but this time instead of falling backwards I fell forwards and nearly pulled everything of the desk including the PC trying to save myself. Sometimes I just love our thrown together furniture but this is rippin the backside out of it!

Paul Coles
Next Monday (27th) young Paul Coles departs from his home at 5am for Dublin. Why? He’s going to take part in the Marathon!! Should he survive he’s then going to drive home……I’m not sure whether he’s keen, daft or just plan nuts! All the same but best of luck!

Joke of the week
When you need to go “As they say in Russia must go/Moscow”
When your in a hurry “As the say in Moscow I’m Russian/rushing”

Some day soon I will write something of meaning I promise!!

No comments: