Dogs & buffoons…..
I’ve come to the conclusion that Trimble is a buffoon and that both the British and Irish governments are about as honourable as a dog on heat as my mate Astrid would say. Strangely as you soak in the various media comment you could be fooled into thinking that Sinn Fein are the only ones who stick with what they say. I mean it doesn’t take a genius to guess what their line is going to be, its probably the only predictable thing there is about.
So Election Day is on its way and we’ve months of looking at ugly middle aged, middle class prats on posters to look forward to. As everybody reaches for those electorate forms they should have filled in a few weeks ago I’m left with the dilemma of who to vote for. I’ve always felt it important to play my part in the democratic process but the other so-called process is sucking any drop of enthusiasm out of me that I had. Any inspiration would be welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment