Kentucky Fried Junk Yard
Those who know me will have realised my fondness for a KFC Chicken Fillet burger, you just can’t whack them. Well tonight Charlie Knox and I called into KFC after having a hard earned sauna. I swear I’ve never seen a more filthy branch and I’ve seen a few in my time. EVERY table was full of old burger wrappers, cold chips and discarded half empty drink cups. There was chips and bits of chicken stamped into the tiled floor and more trays, napkins and straws about the place than I thought possible. It was so bad that Charlie felt that he had to do a quick tidy of the place for the staff – and they said there was no such thing as the “new” man!
My question – WHY? What possible reason could there be for such a dysfunctional workplace? What part of the training manual have Kentucky left out that McDonalds haven’t….. and why doesn’t it dawn on them?
No comments:
Post a Comment