Ten for the weekend!
Cars I'd love a blast in..... (With the decade of production for the more ignorant)
1. RS 2000 Ford Escort (Mark ll) - Early 1980's.
2. Mercedes ML270 CDi - Present day.
3. Vauxhall HSR Chevette (3.0L) - Late 1970's.
4. Porsche 911 - From any decade!!!
5. Triumph TR6 - Early 1970's, I think?
6. VW Golf GT TDI (150bhp) - Present day.
7. Audi S3 - Present day.
8. Vauxhall Firenza (2.3L) - Early 1970's.
9. Alfa Romeo 156 2.4 JTD - Present day
10. Austin Metro 6R4 - Mid 1980's.
The biggest shame.....
The guy who did best man at my wedding and who would be one of my closest friends owns a No. 6 and before that owned a No. 7! I've still to drive either - now thats plain greedy!
A word of appreciation:- For the day dream of driving all of the above!
No comments:
Post a Comment