Wednesday, April 02, 2003

IMPORTANT!!!
Make sure you get to The EDGE’s prayer meeting – this Saturday at 10am……

Stolen
Can you believe it, our black wheelie bin was stolen on Tuesday, and if reports are to be believed the council charges £50 to replace them.

25%
Last Tuesday I weighed in at 19st 7lbs – a significant mile stone on my journey …..

 I’ve now lost 25lbs – 25% of my target
 I’m now in the single figure lbs of the 19st bracket.
 I’m only 3lbs away from having lost 2st

God’s hand
I’ve been praying into specific areas of my life to gain some guidance and a sense for where God is in the issues. To be honest I’m wondering if I’m deaf. Perhaps you would send a few up that I’d receive healing from my deafness and that I would not only know God’s guidance but feel his presence.

A word of appreciation:- For the current Mrs Martin (Jane) - as from tomorrow she’s been married to me for 5 long years. Thanks Mighty Mo – you’re my soul buddy and I adore and love you more now than I ever did!

No comments: