Thursday, April 03, 2003

IMPORTANT!!!
Make sure you get to The EDGE’s prayer meeting – this Saturday at 10am……

Entering a competition…..
Today I put my money were my mouth is and entered a competition in our gym. To enter you pay £10, you’re then weighed, and whoever has lost the most lbs. scopes the lot!!! No excuses April’s going to be a tight month. Have I told you that it’s been 12 weeks since I last had chocolate or chips!!!!

Found to be both good & just
About 12 months or so I applied for a job with ECONI. For those in the dark it’s a faith based socio-political organisation who aim to facilitate biblical thinking that builds long term peace. Today I was at a retreat were the girl who got the job facilitated the whole thing. She did a fantastic job and although sometimes I still think I would have loved the job and the challenge it would have presented it was obvious that she was perfect for it – Gods sovereignty and will whilst not making sense at the time was found to be just and good today!

A word of appreciation:- For Robbie Williams album “I’ve been expecting you”

No comments: