Sunday, October 19, 2008

"A Confession of sorts…" (Part 2)
As a result of being ill (read "Being Released" click on link) I have had a lot of down time and hanging around the house. Boredom has set in more than a few times and I have found myself watching some weird and wonderful television. One of the things that got me thinking was an episode I watched of “Katie & Peter: the next chapter”. For those who aren’t in the know it’s a reality program that follows the day to day lives of Katie Price (aka Jordan) and Peter Andre. If I’m being honest I was probably watching it to have a laugh at their stupidity. Instead of laughing but I found myself wanting to throw something at the TV and shout "ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, YOU PAIR OF SELF OBSESSED IDIOTS".
*


However, a few hours later I got to wondering what a TV show about my day to day life would show up. Would I be any less self obsessed? Certainly I may be a little more subtle about it but would it show me in any better a light? I’m not sure. There is an old saying that goes something like “Character is who you are when no-one is looking” To be honest it’s an expression I would like to forget but can’t afford to. Who are you when no-one is looking?

*Part one is on "Being released"

No comments: