The return of the fennel...
Yes indeed!! I hate most herbal teas but the few that I do like I love. Peppermint, Lemon and Fennel would be in my top 3 so about 6 months ago when a certain brand changed their mix and their fennel tasted more like pond water instead of its usual refreshing taste you can imagine my disappointment. Well last week when I was out and about I discovered this wee brand. I wasn't sure if the fact that it is produced by the Prince of Wales was a good thing or a bad thing but I bought it anyway, and boy was I glad. It's delicious!Now to find a decent lemon tea. The brand I've used for a few years now have ditched there traditional mix and blended it with a few other new age detox ingredients such as limeflowers, milk thistle and lemon verbena. It's ok but I wish they hadn't bothered.
Pistol Pete update...
I'm delighted to note that the lad is getting good reviews at his new club and scored his first goal for them on Saturday whilst playing against Man City. Way to go lad!
No comments:
Post a Comment