
Reacquainted
Last night I was reacquainted with an old friend… "Sauna"! Absolutely class! We first became friends when I got my first professional job and stress hit me like a tidal wave. I used to love the sensation of hiding away for an hour or two in a place were people couldn’t contact you, phones wouldn’t ring and problems couldn’t present themselves. I loved the stimulation of the senses as I moved from extreme heat to extreme cold. One minute jumping from a roasting sauna to freezing plunge pool and the next from a hot steam room to a cold shower.
In my time I’ve used them for various purposes including a venue for having a business meeting to general socialising. Last night Jamie and I went for our last outing ever as he gets married next week and will fall of the face of the earth thereafter ;-) It was a quality night and I’ll tell you what, me and my old friend "sauna" will be spending a lot more time together in the future.
Last night I was reacquainted with an old friend… "Sauna"! Absolutely class! We first became friends when I got my first professional job and stress hit me like a tidal wave. I used to love the sensation of hiding away for an hour or two in a place were people couldn’t contact you, phones wouldn’t ring and problems couldn’t present themselves. I loved the stimulation of the senses as I moved from extreme heat to extreme cold. One minute jumping from a roasting sauna to freezing plunge pool and the next from a hot steam room to a cold shower.
In my time I’ve used them for various purposes including a venue for having a business meeting to general socialising. Last night Jamie and I went for our last outing ever as he gets married next week and will fall of the face of the earth thereafter ;-) It was a quality night and I’ll tell you what, me and my old friend "sauna" will be spending a lot more time together in the future.
1 comment:
well when you do...count me in!!!
It was brill. Glad you mentioned me getting married though, all that talk of stimulation of the senses puts our reputations in jeapordy!
Post a Comment