That's amazing/scary. That all has to be a ticking time bomb. Every day I appreciate this wee country more and more. Although no mans an island, and neither is any country...it's bound to catch up with us all.
I see similar things here in romania. Romanains are mortgaging their futures and their souls to live like the west. We have been horrible rolemodels for the world to follow. Now we all need to check ourselves.
2 comments:
That's amazing/scary. That all has to be a ticking time bomb. Every day I appreciate this wee country more and more. Although no mans an island, and neither is any country...it's bound to catch up with us all.
I see similar things here in romania. Romanains are mortgaging their futures and their souls to live like the west. We have been horrible rolemodels for the world to follow. Now we all need to check ourselves.
Post a Comment