you frozen the blogg? or are you just waiting to put a post saturday gloating blog when the (IFA financially backed beyond the reach of the rest of the clubs, buy up all the players in the league, leaving none for the rest) Blues win the league again as we all expected as per usual boring usual?
Wigs your like a bust record stuck on track jealousy! Blah blah blah blah........... lets face it someone who "claims" to support Portadown can hardly talk about ethical funding - toddle on now!
6 comments:
where do you find these things? i think you've got too much time on your hands!!!
hahaha, holy crap. I'd down a ten glass bottle every day just to ensure I avoided the attention of those ugly mugs!
you frozen the blogg? or are you just waiting to put a post saturday gloating blog when the (IFA financially backed beyond the reach of the rest of the clubs, buy up all the players in the league, leaving none for the rest) Blues win the league again as we all expected as per usual boring usual?
I think after seeing this poster I need to have a drink. I'm sure it had the reverse effect in its day
Wigs your like a bust record stuck on track jealousy! Blah blah blah blah........... lets face it someone who "claims" to support Portadown can hardly talk about ethical funding - toddle on now!
Time for an update....
You'l get your plates back when you put up a new entry, part timer!
Post a Comment