The long and the short of it is that I need to write a CV for myself. I haven’t done this in many years and so I’m pretty rusty on the whole thing. I was wondering does anyone have a format for one that I could borrow. I would like one that’s pretty smart looking and has all the necessary angles covered with in it. Can you help? Let me know – Cheers!
~
7 comments:
Job done... and a big thanks for all your help ;-)
just don't put in it that you listen to pink floyd. But do mention your a blues man..you know, the important stuff!
we hat derry city, we hate linfield too, they're scum, we hate ballymena but port eedown we love you altogether now??
yeah yeah hat arf arf!!
Hey pete if you have a good template send it my way because I am going to need one soon. I haven't done a CV in years either. AHHHH!
Hey pete if you have a good template send it my way because I am going to need one soon. I haven't done a CV in years either. AHHHH!
I've tagged you...
http://debserwin.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagged-i-got-tagged-by-both-ruth-and.html
...but don't feel you have to do it, no pressure, though I'm sure you've got some great weird facts about you left to reveal to the world!
Post a Comment