Tuesday, July 10, 2007


If you can’t beat them join them
For the past 12 months I’ve listen to my trouble and strife bang on about how good Crocs are. Now don’t get me wrong I’m pleased, it was me who bought her a pair last summer. However as this summer drew closer and we received some glorious weather in May I started to consider what I would wear on my plates of meat this summer. I hate flip flops, sandals often blister and I hate my unusual toe nails being on display (we’ll say no more in case you’re eating). So my options as you can see were very limited. So one blistering hot day in early June I took the plunge and kind of reluctantly bought myself a pair of Crocs. I don’t know if buying them was the scud but ever since it’s rained on what feels like a daily basis. They are now my slippers and boy are they comfortable, I note Emma also bought a pair a while back… bring on the revolution!

1 comment:

dave wiggins said...

each to their own mate