Asking for help from experts through my blog has never been productive in the past so I doubt that it will be this time. However, if you’re feeling sympathetic and supportive and suitably skilled you may want to help me figure out how to host my blog through Blogger but actually use petemartin.org as the address.
Go on help me… pleeeeeease!
3 comments:
Im no expert but if you click on settings then publishing and then 'switch to custom domain' you can type in your own doamin to host your blog.
yeah I've tried that... you type in petemartin.org and it will now take you to petemartin.blogspot.com. However it will still show the later in your address box. People like Gordon McDade and Adrian seem to have forund a way round that. I could ask them but my guess is that they have a Church tec doin it for them..
Yup - Gordon has a church tech doing it for him - me :)
Give me a shout if you want me to show you the gory details - it's actually pretty straightforward.
C
Post a Comment