Monday, October 30, 2006

Being released…
Over the past few weeks I’ve messed about enough with Bebo and the likes and its now time to start a new blog project. I’ve talked this through with a few people over the past six months and its now time to take the plunge! Taking a more serious path than “Where’s ma blues hat?” “Being released…” is going to be a journal of a long overdue committed attempt to loose weight.

For anyone who has ever struggled with their weight and I mean with more than 2 or 3 stone, you’ll know that the struggle isn’t a pretty one. I guess, no sorry I know it will involve an intense blend of soul searching, practical disciplines, motivation and accountability. It may not be the kind of thing you fancy reading and that’s fine, just don’t hit the link on the left under "Up close & personal". On the other hand if you fancy supporting me or within boundaries holding me accountable drop in anytime. You’ll receive a warm welcome just don’t expect the obligatory biscuit or tray bake visitors would normally receive.

*This may become my main focus for bloggin... (for a while)

No comments: