Monday, February 06, 2006

A good ol rant!
The past few days have seen me ranting and raving about a whole lot of things. Those around me have seen a major excavation of things off my chest and in fairness to them they have been very supportive. I have come to the conclusion that you can’t foster and avoid things getting on your nerves, however today saw the straw that broke the camel’s back. I was standing in a certain large petrol station not far from my home gasping for a drink. I really fancied some plain water, no bells or whistles just plain stuff without gas and as God intended. As I scanned the many shelves of soft drinks I realised that water was amongst the most expensive. This wasn’t the first time I realised this but as I felt my heckles start to rise I realised that still water is the most expensive – yes a whole 10p dearer than sparkling!!! Surely water is the cheapest to produce and being still requires very little extra investment… what a rip off… (Fume)

No comments: