On the car front…
As you’ll know I’ve always been a bloke who is into his cars. Right from the early days of my youth as I stood in awe of my mates who restored and raced old minis, to the present day and my obsession with all things VW… Yesterday my A4 sprung yet another water leak which along with other repairs etc has cost me well over £1000 in recent months. This is leading to a general feeling of restlessness and I think the jury is now officially out in relation to the A4’s future. However on the bright side of things I did get one mother of a courtesy car.
Yes this beast is a 2003 GT TDI with 130bhp under the bonnet. To be honest I’ve been in faster cars than this but this one scares me. When the turbo kicks in only one word can be used “Ferocious” it’s unbelievable… Either I’m getting older or have lost my nerve but the power under this cars bonnet commands in fact demands respect. This leaves the question would I buy one… I’m currently undecided however if it was a black four door, I’d be in one heck of a dilemma..Happy 3rd Birthday petemartin.org!!
No comments:
Post a Comment